To be successful in the college recruitment process it is important for players and parents to be have a strong understanding of the recruitment process, to identify potential good fit colleges, to create a personal plan for their athlete and to be proactive in their communications with college coaches.
To further enhance our recruitment program and college showcase initiatives, Seacoast Express United have agreed a strategic partnership with College Soccer Connector (CSC), a leading on-line college recruitment education and communications company. The relationship will see College Soccer Connector provide a complimentary educational recruitment seminar to Seacoast Express parents and players. Additionally CSC and will offer their web-based system resource membership to our families at a substantially reduced annual rate. “The presentation will significantly help parents understand the college recruitment process and steps the player and family should be undertaking to maximize potential opportunities and success.” said Director of Coaching, Bill Nardino.
Parents and players are strongly encouraged to attend the complimentary seminar: There is no obligation to families to purchase College Soccer Connector system.
College Recruitment Seminar
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Location: NH Technical Institute in the Sweeney Hall Auditorium
Address: 31 College Dr, Concord, NH 03301
Educational Seminar Topics
The seminar topics cover:
• Understanding college soccer demographics and playing opportunities
• Recruitment from the college coaches perspective
• Understanding the importance of working with your club to create a realistic target list of colleges
• How to maximize exposure at college showcase events
• Why professionalism and ongoing communications are vital
• Recruitment rules and regulations
• How to maximize scholarship and financial aid $’s
• Official v’s unofficial visits
• Turning soccer camps into recruitment opportunities
• Verbal commitments and the National Letter of Intent
• Implementing a successful ongoing recruitment plan
• How the College Soccer System can help you succeed
• Questions and answers
The seminar typically lasts 45 minutes and is followed by parent Q & A.
How can CSC help you with ongoing resources and effectively connect you with college coaches. The short video tutorial of the online system features and benefits is available here.
What to Bring: Pen, notepad and questions
Special Reduced Pricing Option Through Seacoast United Express
Seacoast United families will have the opportunity to purchase a membership of the College Soccer Connector online system at a significantly reduced price negotiated by the club.
1. Seminar Membership Sign Up
Starting as low as $25 for 12 Months Access
• Parents shall be offered a Special on the Night Seminar membership price of $25 (cash or check) for access through October 2016 or may extend multiple year memberships for a one time payment.
• $ 50 for 2 years through October 2017
• $ 70 for 3 years through October 2018
• $ 85 for 4 years through October 2019
• $ 99 for 5 years through October 2020
• The family contact information (Player name, parent email, parent phone and chosen membership duration) and payments shall be collected at the event and CSC will set up the accounts within 48 hours of the seminar.
• After the chosen expiration date families have the option to continue their membership access for $9.95 per month.
There is no obligation to families to purchase College Soccer Connector system.
2. Standard Advertised CSC Membership Prices
Anyone who is unable to attend the seminar may purchase the membership at regular prices by clicking here.
$ 99 Initial 3-month individual membership
$ 9.95 Ongoing monthly subscription thereafter, cancel anytime
Parents are saving approximately $168 off the annual fee, each year, by signing up on the night at the seminar.
About College Soccer Connector
College Soccer Connector is an online platform designed to organize and simplify the college soccer recruitment process and provides players and their families with a numerous online tools to help them communicate their academic and soccer backgrounds effectively to college coaches. The system was designed to work in synergy with and enhance the showcase opportunities being provided by the club and guidance being given by internal staff. College Soccer Connector provides complimentary educational seminars to a clubs in CT, MA, NJ, NY, NH,PA and VT to help clubs and their members better understand the recruitment process and guide them on finding good fit colleges that combine their academic and soccer potential.